Patent Engineer and Patent Searcher (Freelancer)
Marcel Rödder assists us in drafting patent and utility model applications and running the application procedure up to patent grant. He is also assisting us in opposition and nullity proceedings against patents and in patent litigation proceedings. Furthermore, Marcel Rödder conducts patent searches for us.
- Mechanical engineering studies in the field of mechatronics at the University of Applied Science in Sankt Augustin from 2001 to 2005.
- Advanced training as a patent searcher at the Landesgewerbeanstalt in Nuremberg in 2006.
- 2005 to 2010 employed patent engineer in the patent law firm Maxton Langmaack & Partner.
- 2010 to 2011 employed patent engineer in the patent law firm Bauer Vorberg Kayser.
- 2012 employed patent engineer in the patent law firm Bungartz & Tersteegen.
- July 2013 to January 2023, employed patent engineer and patent searcher at Geskes Patent- und Rechtsanwälte.
- Since February 2023, working as a freelance patent engineer and patent searcher inter alia for Geskes Patent- und Rechtsanwälte.