Patent Engineer and Patent Searcher (Employed)
Graduated engineer (University of Applied Sciences)
Marcel Rödder focuses his work on drafting patent and utility model applications and running the application procedure up to patent grant. He is also involved in opposition and nullity proceedings against patents and he assists in patent litigation proceedings. Furthermore, Marcel Rödder conducts patent searches.
- Mechanical engineering studies in the field of mechatronics at the University of Applied Science in Sankt Augustin from 2001 to 2005.
- Advanced training as a patent searcher at the Landesgewerbeanstalt in Nuremberg in 2006.
- 2005 to 2010 employed patent engineer in the patent law firm Maxton Langmaack & Partner.
- 2010 to 2011 employed patent engineer in the patent law firm Bauer Vorberg Kayser.
- 2012 employed patent engineer in the patent law firm Bungartz & Tersteegen.
- Since July 2013, employed patent engineer and patent searcher at Geskes Patent- und Rechtsanwälte.