Maîtrise en droit
Franziska Kramer provides legal advice and conducts litigation in all fields of intellectual property rights, especially in trademark, unfair competition and copy right matters. She supervises trademark registrations and appears in court to represent our clients in injunctions and law suits.
- Law studies at the University of Mannheim from 1988 to 1993.
- Law studies at the Université de Montpellier (France) from 1993 to 1994, concluded with the title "Maîtrise en droit privé européen et international".
- Legal training a.o. at the School of Administration in Speyer from 1994 to 1996.
- Licensed Attorney-at-Law since April 1997
- From 1997 to 2007 employed attorney in the law firm of Prof. Dr. Ekey & Kollegen in Cologne.
- From May 2008 to June 2013 employed attorney in the patent law firm Maxton Langmaack & Partner.
- Since July 2013 employed attorney at Geskes Patent- und Rechtsanwälte.
- Co-author of the Heidelberg Commentary on Trademark Law and on Unfair Competition, published by the C.F. Müller Verlag.