Patent attorney trainee, Master of Science der Chemie (Uni)
Felicitas Bröhl is employed as a trainee patent attorney at Geskes Patent- und Rechtsanwälte. Within the scope of her training she is entrusted with preparing patent and utility model applications and accompanies them through national, European and international grant procedures. In addition, she deals with official trademark proceedings before the DPMA, WIPO and EUIPO as well as with questions concerning the protection of designs.
- Dual Bachelor of Science studies in chemistry and biotechnology at the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences with parallel training as a chemical laboratory assistant at Currenta GmbH from 2007 to 2011.
- Master of Science studies in Chemistry at the University of Cologne from 2011 to 2014.
- Semester abroad to conduct the master thesis on the subject of protein mimicry as synthetic influenza vaccines at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, from October 2013 to April 2014.
- Doctoral studies at the Institute of Organic Chemistry of the RWTH Aachen University since 2014 with focus on asymmetric organocatalysis.
- Since October 2018, patent attorney trainee at Geskes Patent- und Rechtsanwälte.