Dr. Camille Pinguet
Patent Attorney (employed), graduate engineer
European Trademark and Design Attorney
Dr. Camille Pinguet is employed as a patent attorney at Geskes Patent- und Rechtsanwälte. Her practice is focused on drafting patent and utility model applications and she runs national, European and international granting procedures. She is also involved in opposition and nullity proceedings against patents. In addition, she deals with trademark proceedings before the GPTO, WIPO and EUIPO as well as with questions concerning the protection of designs.
- Studies in chemistry, mathematics and physics, from September 2008 to July 2011 at the Lycée Faidherbe, Lille, France.
- Studies in chemistry with a focus on polymer chemistry at the École européenne de chimie, polymères et matériaux from September 2011 to November 2014. Degree: Diplôme d'ingénieur, Strasbourg, France.
- Doctoral studies (Dr. rer. nat.) at the RWTH Aachen University from October 2014 to September 2018 in the field of physical chemistry.
- Patent Attorney training from July 2018 to December 2021 at Geskes Patent- und Rechtsanwälte as well as at the German Patent and Trademark Office and the Federal Patent Court.
- Since January 2022, employed Patent Attorney at Geskes Patent- und Rechtsanwälte.