Dr. Daniel Künkel
Business Lawyer (Employed)
LL.M. Industrial property rights
Dr. Daniel Künkel is active in all fields of industrial property law, especially in trademark proceedings before the German Patent and Trademark Office, WIPO and EUIPO. His practice is focused on issues concerning the protectability and collision of signs and designs as well as drafting co-existence and license agreements (for all types of industrial property rights and know-how). Furthermore, he handles custom seizure procedures.
- Law studies at the University of Regensburg from 2001 to 2004.
- Business Law studies at the Rheinische Fachhochschule (University of Applied Science), Cologne from 2005 to 2008.
- Master studies "Industrial Property law" (LL.M. Industrial Property Law) at the University of Düsseldorf from 2009 to 2010.
- Doctoral degree (LL.D. / JD) at the subject of competition and trademark law at the Technical University of Chemnitz from 2011 to 2017.
- Since October 2020 master studies "Legal Tech" (LL.M.) at the University of Regensburg.
- 2008 employed Transaction Lawyer in the Corporate Department of the international law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
- 2009 employed Business Lawyer in the department "Competition law and industrial property law" in the law firm Hecker Werner Himmelreich in Cologne.
- From October 2009 to June 2013, employed Business Lawyer in the patent law firm Maxton Langmaack & Partner.
- Since July 2013, employed Business Lawyer at Geskes Patent- und Rechtsanwälte.