Dr. Daniel Künkel, LL.M.
Business Lawyer (Employed)
LL.M. Industrial property rights
LL.M. Legal Tech
Dr. Daniel Künkel is active in all fields of industrial property law, especially in trademark law and design law. Furthermore, Dr Künkel is active in the areas of copyright law, unfair competition law and employee invention law. He also drafts and revises contracts of all kinds applicable in the areas of industrial property law, copyright law and employee invention law, e. g. licence agreements, research and development agreements, coexistence agreements and contracts concerning employee inventions.
- Law studies at the University of Regensburg from 2001 to 2004.
- Business Law studies at the Rheinische Fachhochschule (University of Applied Science), Cologne from 2005 to 2008.
- Master studies "Industrial Property law" (LL.M. Industrial Property Law) at the University of Düsseldorf from 2009 to 2010.
- Doctoral degree (LL.D. / JD) at the subject of competition and trademark law at the Technical University of Chemnitz from 2011 to 2017.
- Master studies "Legal Tech" (LL.M.) at the University of Regensburg from 2020 to 2021.
- 2008 employed Transaction Lawyer in the Corporate Department of the international law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
- 2009 employed Business Lawyer in the department "Competition law and industrial property law" in the law firm Hecker Werner Himmelreich in Cologne.
- From October 2009 to June 2013, employed Business Lawyer in the patent law firm Maxton Langmaack & Partner.
- Since July 2013, employed Business Lawyer at Geskes Patent- und Rechtsanwälte.